Monday, June 7, 2010

**Waving** Hello all!

So, to anyone that may possibly be reading this, I have to openly admit that in the last week my social technological life has really expanded. I was always kind of "there" but never really "IN" there. Facebook yes, I spent countless hours with meaningless stalking of Facebook pages, however I have recently found a new appreciation for Facebook, Twitter, and blogging apparently! So be aware that these first few blogs that I'm sharing with the world are going to consist of a ton of rambling I'm sure of that.

Who am I? I am in latent terms - a granddaughter, daughter, sister, wife, mother, friend and the list goes on and on. My name is Brittnae, I am soon to be 25 years old and live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan (yes it's really part of the US, and yes we do have electricity) with my family, husband and children. I was born and raised here and unless I can drug and drag my husband out of this place, I'm probably stuck here. My husband by the way is my high school sweetheart more or less - Edward (usually Ed). And our children, the magnificent Hunter and the beautiful Macy are 2 years apart.

Now, back to why I'm here... I spent a ton of time surfing and boring myself actually with the internet after about 5 minutes. I mean really, something like the web, and after I've checked my email and deleted spam and checked 3 notifcations on facebook, which I had actually already read 10 minutes prior on my cell phone, I was done. And I sat back and would be very bored and thoughtless of a new google search. I am now coming to you because in starting my own home based business I felt there is a huge part of opening up and sharing information and stories and the 'excitement" of my life with you all! So bear with me, it could be a smooth and boring ride or it could be very bumpy and treacherous.

I have recently become an Independent Beachbody Coach and it has filled this huge void inside of me called laziness. Apparently once I become a product of the brand name, actually have to take my own advice if you will. I have lost over 35 pounds in 9 months. I insantly became obsessed with the idea of Turbo Jam and have acquired a pretty decent girl crush on Chalene Johnson, so hey why not promote it right?!

So that's me, and from here on out, you will maybe hear nothing but my fitness and product information, or you could come in some day and find out that I have posted the wonderful story of trying to chase down a Lightning McQueen Powerwheels across my front yard driven by a 1 year old that is laughing hysterically and has no idea how to stop (but in greater detail of course).

So hello to everyone ~ and stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment