Wednesday, June 16, 2010

cannot believe it!

Those sneaky sneaky peeps up in Beachbody - so here i am just minding my own business, getting on to Facebook so I can send some Shakeology info off to a friend. When the very first status update happens to be Carl Daikler spewing something about "Turbo Fire available now on your coach's store.." that was really all that I saw, there may have been more. So i read it probably 5 times, and finally grabbed my phone and hit my team group text with - 2 min. ago Carl Daikler posted that Turbo Fire is available go go go !!! and all of a sudden EVERYTHING blew up.. my facebook, twitter, everything... literally blew up! So as I just hit the rest day of week 2 of my ChaLEAN Extreme, here I go without even thinking and order Turbo Fire so fast I can't even think about it! (apparently that's the best way to spend money) and I've literally been a ball of fire ever since!

Sneaky sneaky - 2 days before the actual release and they bust out the early release!!! I LOVE being a Beachbody Coach, you just never know what you're gonna get... Now i have to sit and wait for it to come .... Seriously next week my UPS is gonna be like what is this chick on - Monday comes my Shakeology (with my free cup!!!!), then I guess Tues. or probably not until Wednesday will be Turbo Fire, oh and I ordered the Turbo Jam Live while i was down with ordering tonight so that my winner of my Turbo Jam Challenge will have their gift right away!!! I LOVE THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment