Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My motivation!

I am coming up on the end of my first 5 weeks as a Team Beachbody coach and I have to say I am loving it. When I began I felt like I just wanted my discounts and maybe make a sale here and there. This has helped me SO much to push to the max. Yesterday I was dreading Burn intervals on ChaLEAN Extreme ALL day, yes I was excited to work out, but not too excited for that particular workout. I knew that I couldn’t just skip it, I knew I had to move forward and push on and I did and it was rough yes, but at the end I felt fantastic. That is always my key motivator and anyone that is a fan, customer, or just wants to learn more about Beachbody YOU are my motivation!!!!!

I am so excited to say that my mother-in-law is 64 and is LOVING Shakeology. She loves everything EVERYTHIGN about it. I’m giving her recipes she’s talking about all of the different things she wants to try with it and she feels awesome and is just plain LOVING it! TO top it off, she is 64 and is asking me to give her info on some programs that are geared toward her age. She wants to work out, she wants to get in shape and most of all STAY HEALTHY! It totally makes me feel great to know that I’m helping someone else and I just introduced her to something that she would’ve probably never known about!!!!!! Hm.. wonder if she could keep up with Turbo Fire/! *wink

No comments:

Post a Comment