Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Turbo Fire !!!!

Well, Turbo Fire FINALLY came in today :) I have decided that I will blog (as well as other blogs in between i'm sure) about my LOVE & excitement for Turbo Fire. I will be doing the ChaLEAN Extreme / Turbo Fire hybrid, so my schedule may not be the same as yours... I've decided I will finish out the rest of this week of the Burn Circuit of CLX, which would bring me to week 1 of Push Phase of CLX. On Monday I will begin doing 2 weeks of Turbo Fire so that I get used to that, then begin the Turbo Fire Hybrid schedule starting at week 4. That way I'm not going through the recovery weeks for the transition.

So tonight I did Burn Circuit 3, and then did about 15 minutes of the "new in class" for the FIRE 30 Class. I will definitely have to be doing the New In Class for awhile because I'll have to give myself the time to ge tused to the classes.

I hope that you join me in the Turbo Fire journey!!! As always get on my "like" page on facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=40600132&v=wall&story_fbid=137388712939731#!/pages/Quinnesec-MI/Brittnae-Giesau-Independent-Beachbody-Coach/116323228405006?ref=sgm&ajaxpipe=1&__a=26 (sorry link is so long!!!!) and then get me at www.teambeachbody.com/brittnaeg - join for a FREE or CLUB membership with me and we will DO THIS TOGETHER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment