Monday, June 21, 2010

waiting is so hard

Well since I was a psycho and ordered Turbo Fire without really paying attention to what I was doing, I didn't choose 2 day shipping and I'm utterly jealous of all the Twitter posts!!!! I could be going home tonight to DO Turbo Fire! Instead I wont be starting right away. I'll have to wait and read all of the "omg this is such an amazing workout" posts along with "aaaaaah just did my first Turbo Fire workout.." and i'll be sitting there going. OMG i'm so jealous..

For a side note i was doing Burn Circuit 2 yesterday (ChaLEAN Extreme for those that dont know what burn circuit 2 is) and today is day 18. Up until yesterday I had been doing them with the resistance bands alone. Yesterday while doing lunges i think I realized this isn't even weight for me. (which is awesome) so then I went to my mom's and my 14 yr old brother gave me his Reebok weights.. they are in my car and I cannot wait to use them tonight. I'm kinda sad that I'm on burn intervals tonight because i'd love to do nothing but weights, but i'll have to alternate.. So pumped to be doing MORE WEIGHT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment