Sunday, June 27, 2010

Fire 30 - 1st try

OKay, so I just literally finished Fire 30 class of Turbo Fire. When I say JUST, I mean I was so quick to want to share my feeling and adrenaline with you, that I'm still dripping in sweat while I type. If anyone tells you, "it's not tough, I didn't sweat at all..." I'm giving you full permission to knock em out! Because they are lieing. I have never sweat like this, and I do a bunch of different workouts. There will never be a moment in Turbo Fire where you can say "this is too easy" because it's just not true. Granted, I had to stop a few times because I do still have bronchitis, and it was hard for me to breathe (maybe should've given it a few more days) but full out WOW.. NO denying that this is a WORKOUT! Cannot wait to see what the HIIT workouts are like!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment