Thursday, June 10, 2010

Shakeology 3-Day Cleanse

So, if you know me yet or knew me prior to beginning my blog I guess I should say, you will know that I'm addicted to my Shakeology.. So after kinda hitting a little Plateau and feeling a bit down and out, I decided to fix myself up with a modified cleanse, I'm only doing 1 day, just because I kind of just want the wash out and it's hard when you have 2 very young children to stick yourself to that cleanse so much. So today I am doing my 1-day Shakeology cleanse. What is the cleanse you ask, well I would LOVE to tell you..

Shakeology 3-day cleanse

you can do LESS than 3 days (as I am) but NEVER more than 3 days, totally unhealthy for you! your day is going to go like this:

1. Green Tea
2. Breakfast -Shakeology
8-10 oz. of water
1 scoop shakeology
Ice
*can add fruit if you need to, but try to keep it just Shakeology
3. Snack 85 calories or less – fruit is usually the best option
4. Lunch - Shakeology
Same as above
5. Snack – 3rd Shakeology
Same as above
6. Dinner
Salad – grilled chicken or white fish
Approx 340 calories or less

As always A TON OF WATER!! ALL DAY LONG - WATER WATER WATER :)

Now, your last snack, you can definitely do either between lunch and dinner or after dinner before bed. For me, I like it between lunch & dinner only because I personally do not eat anything after dinner.

A few common questions that you may have...

Is the Shakeology cleanse only effective if you do it the full 3 days?
No! Still effective no matter if you do 1 day or 3, but REMEMBER do NOT do more than 3 days.

Is exercise okay?
Only if you’re feeling up to, do not get real rigorous with it, try to include it during a rest day. You are going to be a bit weaker, that is just natural so do not push it to an extreme workout.

How many calories per day?
800-1100

what is the ideal length of time to do this? - once every 3 -4 months

As always if you ever have any questions LET ME KNOW :) brittnaeg@beachbodycoach.com
I will blog tomorrow to update on any possible weight loss today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment