Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Nike Shox!!!

I LOVE my new shoes - if you have me on Facebook or Twitter.. or obviously read my previous blog - you know that I was going crazy waiting for my Nike Shox to come in! I have had one full Turbo workout with them and I have the following to share with you :)

Now, one key thing that I wish I had been a little prepared for in the beginning is that they WILL be tight when you first put them on. Like, so tight that I honestly thought I was going to have to send them back and then wait again for the return/exchange. BUT, after about 15 minutes into the workout, they loosened up and let me tell you - my feet felt fabulous. Once they get stretched out a bit they are the BEST shoes. Now the last shoes that I had were definitely old. I would get through about 10 minutes of a workout (especially Turbo Fire) and my arches were killing me, ankles so sore, just couldn't handle it. These, I felt like I could keep going forever!

So all in all my review is ***** (that's 5 stars LOL)!!! If you are definitel looking for something that will help your Turbo Fire or Jam workouts, or even just a really great cardio/running shoe - the Nike Shox are the definite way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment