Monday, October 18, 2010

My Team is My Family!

If you have been following my blog, you know that I'm a mom from a super small town. Thankfully for me, I have a ton of friends and family here in my town and this allows my kids to grow up with a ton of family around them. However, I found that as a young mom, I was typically not finding things in common as my friends anymore. Everyone else was finishing school, out enjoying their early 20s, traveling etc. I really needed to find my niche and find my placement with a group and family!

A year ago when I decided to get fit and move forward I realized that I had found my niche. My niche was my fitness. A few months later, when I joined Beachbody as a coach I was opened up to an entire new family! All of a sudden I was chatting with these rockstar coaches and learning so much from them. My entire outlook changed on what I wanted in life and how I was going to get it. I had never sat down and written out goals and really went as far as coming up with ways to meet all of those goals. I can honestly tell you that the reason that I have changed so much is because of my new Beachbody family, rockstars, and mentors.

My niche, my friends, and my rockstar family is my team with Beachbody.

No comments:

Post a Comment