Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Need motivation? Buy new!!!

If you’re like me, you know how exciting it is to be waiting for a delivery to arrive. In my case it was usually a new purse or a pair of stiletto heels or boots. Never in a million years would I have thought that I’d be excited waiting for my workout tanks to come in and I’ve NEVER had butterflies over waiting for a pair of workout shoes! But, alas, here I am waiting ever so patiently (only since a late night Friday order – had to go with 2 day shipping) for my pair of Nike Shox.

I have been in desperate need of a new pair of workout shoes. I own one single pair that I swear I have had since I was 16 years old. I never worked out in my life (Unless I was in high school at cheerleading practice and forced to) and never had a reason for them. However, now that fitness & my workouts have become such a huge part of my life, I’m like a kid waiting to go to Disney World. I don’t know how I will be able to wait until 6:00 tonight to get my new shoes on and head to my Turbo Kick class! I wonder if Nike Shox go well with work attire? I also wonder if anyone would think it’s odd that I just bust out a little Turbo Fire action in the middle of my day to begin putting these puppies to use?!

If you ever feel like you are losing a little bit of motivation – buy yourself a new pair of shoes or a new workout outfit! You know the saying – the clothes make the man – it’s the truth about workout attire. When you have something new to work out in it will only boost your motivation and drive that much more to put them to use!!

Of course wait for a follow up blog tomorrow on my review of my new (Silver & PINK) Nike Shox!!

No comments:

Post a Comment