Friday, September 24, 2010

Burn Circuit Phase down - 30 day results

Well everyone - I am so excited to be done with my first 30 days of my 90 day ChaLEAN Extreme / Turbo Fire Hybrid. I have been following the CLX schedule and trading out burn intervals for Fire cardio & HIIT as well as going to Turbo Kick with Mindy Wender one night a week. I have been utilizing my bodybugg more often and watching my calories while making sure to get a TON of water and eating 5-6 small meals a day (one always being Shakeology!!!). I feel great and can already feel a change in my muscles. My first week of Burn Circuit I was unable to do all 12 pushups on my feet, I began starting out dropping to my knees around 5, then after 2 weeks it was up to about 8 and finally at the end I have no problem with the full 12 reps which is amazing and believe it or not I actually ENJOY pushups! (Yes Chalene Johnson, you were right, get strong at doing them and you will love them!!!) Although, still have to admit that the tricep pushups are still getting the best of me, but I will conquer them by the end of 90 days I can promise you that!

So here are the results :)

Before (8/23/10)- NOW (9/24/10):
Weight 115 - 112
Waist 33" - 32"
Hips 34.5" - 34"
Rt. Arm 10.5" - 10.25"
Lft. Arm 10.25" - 10.25"
Rt Thigh 19.5" - 19.5"
Lft Thigh 19.5" - 19.5"
Rt Calf 12" - 12"
LFt Calf 12" - 12"
Body Fat % 25.5 - 23.8%

Woohoo :) So that's a total loss of 3 lbs, 1.75" That's pretty good for the Burn Circuit! I am feeling amazing and can totally feel and SEE the difference in my muscles. I know now that I will get lean and toned and not bulk up. Here are the pictures as of now!









WOW! Check out those arms - lean and getting definition!! The first thing my husband commented on was my back & shoulders - must be all those lateral raises!!! I am so unbelievably ready to move forward and get to the Push Phase. I am going to stick to doing the same schedule as I was doing which right but start to incorporate more HIIT workouts prior to doing my strength training so now is sort of like this:
Mon - HIIT 20 then Push 1
Tues - Turbo Kick
Wed - HIIT 15 then Push 2
Thursday - Turbo Fire Class (random choice on which one exactly)
Friday - Push 3
Saturday - HIIT workout & Core 20 (which i LOVE now!)

So make sure to check back here and my YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/brittnaeg?feature=mhum for more updates and awesome tips and help - you can always find me on Facebook - Brittnae Giesau or Twitter @brittnaeg

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your results, Brittnae! Your arms especially look great! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete