Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Week 2

So I am now on Week 2 of my 90 day plan! I am feeling great. This week I started on Monday with Burn Circuit 1 & 30 minutes of Hip Hop Hustle. I get such a GREAT workout from Hustle it blows my mind how fun it really is. I cannot wait to get certified and start teaching classes! Last night was a rest night, but I still threw in a 40 min. Turbo Fire Stretch and it felt fantastic. Tonight is Burn Circuit 2 – and I’m thinking since I will not be home tomorrow night to do my Ab Burner and HIIT 20 tonight as well.

I have managed to stay away from the scale for a week and not stepping on it is killing me. I think every 2 weeks to check the scale and every 30 days for measurements and photos. I hope that I see a jump in results after this 30 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment